As part of our conversion process, we ask you to upload the file you need to be converted to Xero. Files have to be uploaded to a file sharing service like Dropbox, Google Drive or Box. If you have never used one of these services before please find instructions below.
- If you do not have a Dropbox account yet, click here to make one.
- To upload a file to your Dropbox, follow the instructions here.
- From there, find your file and click 'Share' where you will be given a link. Paste the link into the Start Conversion form and we will be able to access it.
- If you would like to use your Google account to share the file with you, you will need to upload the file to your drive.
- If you don't already have a Google account, you can create one here.
- You will want to access your Drive which can be found here. Upload your file by going 'New > Upload File'. You will be given a 'shareable link' for the file which you will need to paste into the file field of the Start Conversion form.